Dr.P.RameshkumarTel: 04573-241485; Cell:
- Finfish breeding and larviculture
- Marine fish disease diagnosis, prevention and control
- Maricultured fish health management
Basically an veterinary pathologist working as scientist since 2010. My research work is focusing on Marine fish disease diagnosis, prevention and control. One of the active team members of finfish breeding and larviculture. I have interests to investigate marine fish immune response and its defense mechanism against infection and enhancing its immunity and health management
- PhD undergoing at Madras veterinary college, TANUVAS,Chennai
- MVSc 2005 Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, U.P.
- BVSc 2001 Madras veterinary college, TANUVAS,Chennai
|1||Development and standardization of seed production technologies for selected high value finfishes and shellfishes||CMFRI|
|2||Export Oriented Marine Value Chain for Farmed-Seafood Production using Cobia (Rachycentron canadum) through Rural Entrepreneurship||CMFRI|
|3||Health Management in selected finfish and shellfish for mariculture and aquariculture & bioprospecting from marine resources||CMFRI|
|4||Innovations in Sea cage farming & Coastal mariculture||CMFRI|
|5||National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)- Marine Fisheries||CMFRI|
|6||Seed Production in Agricultural Crops and Fisheries||CMFRI|
1. Chintu Ravisankar, P.M. Priya, M. Mini, P. Rameshkumar, , P. Senthamil Selvan, V. Jayesh K.C. Sunil, M.K sharmadha, , T.Sreekumaran, , V.Jayaprakasan. First confirmed occurrence of Classical Swine Fever In kerala State, India Journal of Swine Health and Production 2007.Vol.15 no.3 156-159.
2. Jajati K. Mohapatra?, Laxmi K. Pandey, Gaurav K. Sharma, Sushanta K. Barik, Sachin S. Pawar, Rameshkumar Palsamy, Bramhadev Pattnaik. Multiplex PCR for rapid detection of serotype A foot-and-mouth disease virus variants with amino acid deletion at position 59 of the capsid protein VP3. Journal of Virological Methods 171 (2011) 287–291.
3. Rameshkumar.P, Ramkumar, A.A. Kumar, R. Ravindran and O.P. Paliwal . Studies on experimental pasteurellosis in rabbit inoculated with Pasteurella multocida serotype A: 3.Indian J. Vet. Pathol. 2006, 30(2): 32-35.
4. Rameshkumar, P., C. Kalidas, A.K. Abdul Nazar, Tamilmani, G., Sakthivel, M., Maharshi, V.A., K.S. Rao and G. Gopakumar. Microbiological and histopathological investigations of vibrio alginolyticus infection in cobia Rachycentron canadum(Linnaeus, 1766) cultured in sea cage. Indian J.Fish., 2014.61(1):124-127.
5. A. K. Abdul nazar, R. Jayakumar, G. Tamilmani, M. Sakthivel, C. Kalidas, P. Ramesh kumar, M. Anbarasu, S. Sirajudeen, V. Balamurugan, M. Jayasingh and G. Gopakumar. Larviculture and seed production of the silver pompano, Trachinotus blochii (Lacepede, 1801) for the first time in India. 2012.Indian J. Fish., 59(3) : 83-87.
- Google Scholar
- ResearchGate -