Dr.Loveson L. EdwardTel: 0891-2543793 (Extn: 224); Cell:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
After working for a short span of time in shrimp farming industry, I have joined ICAR in 2009 and working in CMFRI since 2010 on Fisheries Environment Management. I have worked on Aquatic environment management for the past 11 years at its Regional Centre in Visakhapatnam. As a team member involved in research and development works covering the areas of monitoring the hydrobiology of coastal and marine environment and its assessment; pollution and litter in critical habitats, fishing grounds and recreational beaches; fabrication and deployment of artificial reefs for marine fisheries management; marine fisheries policy; and water quality requirements for mariculture.
- 2019 - PhD, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- 2006 - M.F.Sc, Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai
- 2004 - B.F.Sc., Fisheries College and Research Institute (TANUVAS), Thoothukkudi, Tamil Nadu
• Observation and monitoring of coastal and marine pollution and Its impact on sea life, Prevention and mitigation – ICAR-CMFRI
• Micro-level fishery environmental management plan for selected coastal areas for sustainable production – ICAR-CMFRI
• Resource Assessment and Management Framework for Sustainable Marine Fisheries of Andhra Pradesh – ICAR-CMFRI
• Marine Macrophytes in India-Resource dynamics & Ecosystem services – ICAR-CMFRI
• Impacts of extreme weather events on marine fisheries in selected ecosystems of Northern Indian Ocean- A geoinformatics approach – ICAR-CMFRI
- 2004 -2006 Awarded institutional fellowship for pursuing MFSc from ICAR
Kaladharan, P., Singh, V.V., Asha, P.S., Edward, L. L. and Sukhadane, K.S., 2020.Marine plastic litter in certain trawl grounds along the peninsular coasts of India. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 157, p.111299.
Edward, L. L., Laxmilatha, P., Sreeramulu, K., Ranjith, L. and Megarajan, S., 2020. Influence of certain environmental parameters on mass production of rotifers: A review. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of India, 62(1), pp.49-53.
Edward, L.L., Kumar, M.S., Kumar, P.S. and Ghosh, S. 2019. Trends in Depth-Wise Occurrence of Potential Fishing Zones in North Andhra Pradesh Coast. National Academy Science Letters, 43(1), pp. 49-52.
Edward, L.L., Rao, M.V., Mahesh, V.U., Muktha, M. and Ghosh, S. 2019. Seasonal occurrence of potential fishing zones along northern Andhra Pradesh coast. Indian J. Geo-Marine Sci., 48(2), pp. 228-232.
Franklin, D.A. and Edward, L.L. 2019. Ammonia toxicity and adaptive response in marine
fishes - A review. Indian J. Geo-Marine Sci., 48(03), pp. 273-279.
Google scholar - https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=e0TZMqsAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate - https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Loveson-Edward