Mr.Vinaya Kumar VaseTel: +91 2876 231856; Cell:
- Fishery resources assessment
- Stock assessment
- Fishery Biology
I was completed my graduation (BFSc) from College of Fishery Science, Sri Venkateswara Vetrinary University (SVVU), Tirupati in 2007, then joined for MFSc in Fishery Biology and Resources Management at Faculty of Fishery Science, West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS), West Bengal. Worked as Asst. Farm Manager, Indipesca Overseas Pvt. Ltd, Nagpur. Worked as Teaching Assistant in College of Fishery Science, SVVU, Muthukur. Served as Fishery Development Officer, Dept. of Fisheries, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. I have done my post graduation research on stock assessment and biology of Bombayduck along Sunderban region of West Bengal. I worked in fresh water fish hatchery and grow out farm. I have 1.5 yr experience in teaching in the field of Fisheries Resources Management. Being a fisheries Development Officer I have involved in transferring technologies, implementing schemes and policies, educating the farmers on various fisheries related programmes and technologies etc.
- MFSc 2009 Faculty of Fishery Science, West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS), West Bengal
- BFSc 2007 College of Fishery Science, Sri Venkateswara Vetrinary University (SVVU), Tirupati
|1||Remote sensing assisted bio-dynamic forecasting paradigm for Indian marine resource||CMFRI|
|2||GIS based management advisory support information system for the marine fisheries sector||CMFRI|
|3||Development of Fishery Management Plans for sustainable Marine Fisheries of Gujarat||CMFRI|
|4||Innovations in cage farming and coastal mariculture||CMFRI|
- Served as NSS Volunteer from 2003 to 2007 during B.F.Sc programme
- Serving as a Treasurer to ALUMNI Association, C.F.Sc., Muthukur.
1. Kumar V.V., et al., 2014. Morphometry and Meristic counts of Bombay duck, Harpodon nehereus (Hamilton, 1822) along Sunderban region of West Bengal, India. Proceedings of the International Academy of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 2014, 4(3) accepted for publication.
2. Kumar V.V., et al., 2014. Bioindices and Reproductive Biology of Bombayduck, Harpadon nehereus (Hamilton, 1822) along Sunderban region of West Bengal, India. ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND CONSERVATION, 2014 Issue no. (4).
3. D. Ramalingaiah and Kumar V.V. 2011. Low priced finfish for value addition. Book chapter published in Hand book on Technologies for Fish preservation and value added fish products, Dept. of Fish Processing Technology, College of Fishery Science, and SVVU, 178-183.
4. Kumar VV, Reddy AD, Balakrishna C, et al. 2012a. Ecological parameters suitable for Bombayduck fishery, Harpodon nehereus along Sunderban area of West Bengal, India. Environment and Ecology, 30(3B): 860-864
5. Kumar VV, Reddy AD, Balakrishna C, et al. 2012b. Analysis of Diet composition, feeding dynamics and proximate composition of Bombayduck, Harpodon nehereus along Sunderban area of West Bengal, India. Achieves in Applied Science Research, 4(2): 1175-1182.