Shri.Rajkumar M.Tel: ; Cell:
- Crustacean fisheries and Resource Management
- Aquatic Environmental Management
- Shrimp Mariculture
After completion of masters (MFSc) in Aquatic Environmental Management (2013), I was worked as Inspector of Fisheries at Villupuram in Tamilnadu state fisheries department from 2013 to 2014. I was joined for Agricultural Research service in 2015 (101st FOCARS at NAARM, Hyderabad). I have been working as Scientist in Crustacean Fisheries Division at Mandapam Regional Research Centre of CMFRI, Mandapam Camp since September 2015. I am working to understand crustacean biology and it population dynamics as well as resolving the management strategy for the sustainable exploitation of this resource.
- M. F.Sc. 2013 (ICAR-Central Institute Of Fisheries Education, Versova, Mumbai)
- B. F.Sc. 2011 (Fisheries College and Research Institute, TANUVAS, Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu)
|1||GIS based resource mapping of distribution and abundance of finfishes and shellfishes off Indian coast – CF/GIS/09 (Co –PI)||CMFRI|
|2||Development of Fishery Management Plans for sustaining Marine Fisheries of Tamilnadu and Puducherry- PEL/FMP/08 (Co –PI)||CMFRI|
- 2011- ICAR- Junior Research Fellow for M.F.Sc. in CIFE, Mumbai
- 2013 - Gold medal award for securing top score in M.F.Sc. from ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Versova, Mumbai.
1. Rajkumar, M., Pandey, P. K., Aravind, R., Vennila, A., Bharti, V., & Purushothaman, C. S., 2015. Effect of different biofloc system on water quality, biofloc composition and growth performance in Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone, 1931). Aquaculture Research. DOI: 10.1111/are.12792
2. Aravind, R., Bharti, V. S, Rajkumar, M., Pandey, P. K., Purushothaman, C. S. and Shukla, S.P., 2015. Chelating Agent Mediated Enhancement of Phytoremediation Potential of Spirodela polyrhiza and Lemna minor for Cadmium Removal from the Water. International Journal of Scientific and Research, 5(3)
3. Pon Saravana Kannan, A., RajKumar, M. and Venkataramani, V.K., 2014. Age and growth study of Etroplus suratensis (Bloch, 1790) Western Ghats of Tamiraparani River, India. Eco. Env. & Cons. 20 (4): 2014; pp. (433-436)
4. Rajkumar, M., R. Aravind, J. Praveen Raj, N. Artheeswaran and Amith P. Pandey. 2013. Commensalism between jellyfish and juveniles of carangids in coral reef habitats of Palk Bay, India. Eco. Env. & Cons. 20 (1): 2014; pp. (139-141).
5. Rajkumar, M., Aravind, R. and Amit Kumar P. Pandey, 2014. Flora and fauna of coral reef habitats excluding fishes. Eco. Env. & Cons. 20 (1): 2013; pp. (139-141).