Shri.Vivekanand BhartiTel: +91 484 2394867; Cell: +91 7736395654
Email: , email@example.com
- Primary productivity
- Food chain in marine ecosystem
- Fishery resources assessment
I graduated in Fisheries Science from College of Fisheries, Panangad under Kerala Agriculture University with merit scholarship of Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) in 2011. Subsequently, I completed master degree in Fisheries Science with specialization in Aquatic Environmental Management in 2013. I joined Agricultural Research service in 2015 at ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad and since September 2015, I am working as scientist in Fishery Resources Assessment Division of ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute at Kochi.
- PhD since 2013, ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai
- MFSc 2013, ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai
- BFSc 2011, Kerala Agricultural University
|1||GIS based management advisory support information system for the marine fisheries sector - FISHCMFRISIL201200100001||ICAR-CMFRI|
|2||Remote sensing assisted biodynamic forecasting paradigm for Indian marine resources - FISHCMFRISIL201200200002||ICAR-CMFRI|
- ICAR–National Talent Scholarship for pursuing graduation in KAU
- Junior Research Fellow award by ICAR during master degree in ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai
1. Vivekanand Bharti, Pramod Kumar Pandey, Alagarsamy Vennila, Muthusamy Rajkumar and Malachy Nwigwe Okechukwu Ajima (2016) Water Quality, Survival and Growth Performance of Cirrhinus mrigala (Hamilton 1822) in Substrate Based Tanks. Asian Fisheries Science 29 (2016). pp. 137-150.
2. Sathianandan, T V and Bharti, Vivekanand and Kuriakose, Somy and Mini, K G and George, Grinson (2015) Approach and implementation strategies for Marine Fisheries Census 2016. Marine Fisheries Information Service; Technical and Extension Series (226). pp. 10-12. ISSN 0254-380 X
3. Bharti, Vivekanand and Sukhadane, Kapil S and Remya, L (2015) Rooftop Micro Organic Farm: A Promising Initiative to Enhance the Vegetable Production. Indian Horticulture Journal, 5 (3-4). pp. 114-116.
4. Rajkumar, M and Pandey, P K and Aravind, R and Vennila, A and Bharti, V and Purushothanam, C S (2015). Effect of different biofloc system on water quality, biofloc composition and growth performance in Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone, 1931). Aquaculture Research. DOI: 10.1111/are.12792.
5. Pandey, P K and Bharti, V and Kumar K (2014). Biofilm in aquaculture production. African journal of microbiology, 8(3). pp. 1434-1443.